In this episode, I worked to add breaks to the display of the week schedule. We had to update context to include the break information into the schedules. I refactored a method out of the calendar display code to make some reusable logic for handling breaks.
The app needs to display breaks on the schedule and adjust what is displayed based on when the breaks are. I started with changing the background color of the break days. The break days were added to the context of the view. Once in the context, I adjusted the colors to show the breaks.
The next change was to change the styling of the background color to round the edges of each break day. Because breaks can be variable in length, I needed to add special logic to consider the different states that a day can be in.